Presentations should be prepared in manner to be understandable by a wide, interdyscypinary audience.
Registration of the abstract:
Please login here and use the editor, please write if you in case of any trouble: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to editor: https://science24.com/event/nanoPL2014/login
Font type and size is set by default in the editor, as well as margins.
You can ad color pictures, equations and tables.
Please ad high quality pictures (min. 150 dpi)
There is possibility to ad abstract as an attachment (pdf, doc, ppt, jpg), it will be used in webinar library.
- Introduction: show a problem.
- We have a solution for a problem,
- The solution name
- What is the novelty
- Why we can solve problems that were not satisfactorily solved yet
- Conclusions: offer, collaboration needs, opportunities
- Leave enough time for discussions and questions. Explain slowly and clearly your ideas
Presentation and promotion of a product or solution are allowed, however, the fundamental "nanotechnology idea" or new phenomenon should be explained.
Technology Readiness Level (TRL) 5 or more is prefered. For definition of TRL go to link